Optional tenting accessories
For people that are experiencing forearm discomfort two tenting accessories are available to reduce forearm pronation. The VIP3 Pro (with palm supports)attach easily to the underside of the Pro keyboard providing 3 easily adjustable slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees.
The VIP3 (V-Lifter and Integrated Palm Supports) accessories attach easily to the base of the Freestyle2 Keyboard allowing quick and reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees.Freestyle2 keyboard sold separately.
- Left and Right V-Lifters: the V-lifter quickly and easily alternates the slope of the keyboard from 5, 10 and 15 degrees, positioning forearms and wrists in a more comfortable position by reducing pronation
- Integrated, padded palm supports ensures that wrists are neutral while resting
- Use with or without the pivot/tether. The pivot tether connects the two keying modules of the Freestyle2 keyboard together. Disconnect the pivot tether if greater separation is required
- Provides a highly stable typing platform with no “bounce”
- Not compatible with original Freestyle Solo keyboard
- Max height at 15 degrees slope: 73mm
- Max height at 10 degrees slope: 54mm
- Max height at 5 degrees slope: 38mm
- Depth (front-to-back): 254mm
Please note this accessory is only for use with the Kinesis Fresstyle2 Keyboard or the Kinesis Frestyle Pro Keyboard
Shipping rates are for Metro areas. Additional surcharges will apply for regional areas.