The RH Logic 400 is an ergonomic office chair that is designed to help relieve the stress of long period of sitting and focus on being a long-term investment for the user’s health and wellbeing.
The RH Logic is optimised to suit users of all body shape and sizes. The RH Logic 400 Task Chair high backrest works to provide total support and provide the correct upright posture to increase oxygen to the blood, thus increasing productivity and performance.
As with all of RH’s seating solutions, the Logic 400 is based on the “two-point principle” of upright posture and active seating. The narrow top of the high backrest allows for more freedom of movement for the user’s upper body.
- Adjustable seat height and seat depth with individual adjustment switches
- Adjustable backrest height with locking switch
- Backrest recline angle with an adjustment switch
- Adjustable lumbar support with a lumbar pump
- Recline tension control with an adjustment dial
Available in the Standard RH Logic 400 High Back Chair with standard or XL seat, the RH Logic 400 Comfort which has all the features and options as the RH Logic 400 but with additional padding and ventilation in the seat and headrest. The RH Logic Elegance which has a fully upholstered back as well as the standard features and the RH Logic Elite has an extra wool layer in the seat and back to enhance ventilation and comfort. Back and seat has 20 mm extra padding compared to other RH Logic 400, ideal for a 24/7 or high usage/intensity sitting environment.
The RH 400 is manufactured with toxic-free materials and holds a GREENGUARD certification.
The Logic is made in Sweden and comes with a 10 year warranty.
Shipping rates are for Metro areas. Additional surcharges will apply for Regional areas.
Current Stock as of June/2021
– Black Leather – Black Base – 1
– Black Extreme Fabric – Silver Base – 4
– Black Extreme Fabric XL Seat – Black Base – 3
– Black Extreme Fabric XKL Seat – Silver Base – 4